Helping Those Who Serve Nonprofits & Other Service Organizations
Common Courtesy proudly serves many nonprofits, community service groups, and religious organizations who wish to provide high-quality, low-cost transportation to their communities to accomplish or deliver their mission.
Examples of the groups and use cases we may serve include:
- Community Service Organizations
- Career Development
- Food Banks
- Job Training
Why choose Common Courtesy for your nonprofit?
- Easy To Use: You set the parameters for the types of rides you’d like to fund, then staff or patients simply call Common Courtesy to coordinate trips as needed. You may also coordinate our trips on your own if you choose.
- Low Cost: Healthcare partners can expect to save $10 - $16 per trip compared to traditional van services for a typical trip of 10-15 miles.
- Van service: $34 per trip on average (excluding capital costs)
- Common Courtesy: $16 per trip on average
- Short Wait Times: Riders report wait times of only 5 to 15 minutes on average.
- Safe: A Common Courtesy representative monitors the trip in real-time and is available by phone for the rider throughout the experience. Rideshare drivers have insurance, pass background checks, and are continually rated for quality.
- Flexible: We will design a hybrid of options available to meet your needs.
Many Nonprofit and Community Group Transportation Use Cases
- Provide transportation for those who cannot drive due to illness or age
- Shuttle members of your church or religious organization to worship services or activities
- Transport members of your community to your nonprofit office for meetings or activities
- Enhance community member independence and quality of life
- Provide access to food, services, supplies, vaccines, care for disabilities, and other needs.
Affordable & Safe How Much Does It Cost?
Self-Managed: Rideshare Trip Cost + $1
- Under this option, we’ll teach your chapter how to use Lyft and Uber’s concierge platforms so you can schedule and monitor your members’ rides independently.
CC Managed: Rideshare Trip Cost + $4
- Under this option, we’ll schedule and monitor your group’s trips for you. You’ll only need to tell us when and where your members need to go, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Save With Our Services
- Rideshare trips are typically less expensive than taxi trips, and pricing is based on a base fare, a booking fee, and time and distance costs.
- Partners typically save $10 - $16 per trip compared to traditional van services for trips of 10 to 15 miles, and we offer easy monthly billing.
Nonprofit Partnerships In The News
Some of Our Nonprofit & Community Group Chapters Include:
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Creative Enterprises, Forsyth County, GA
- Holy Innocents Episcopal Church
- Kids to Leaders
- National Aging in Place Council
- Partnership for Community Action
- Returning Citizens-Uplift Program
- Right at Home Senior Care
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church
- United Way of Atlanta
- Zephyrhills First Congregational Church