Chapter account examples include:
- A county government funds trips to senior centers for eligible seniors
- A hospital offers rides for needy patients to attend appointments
- A church funds trips for members to ride to and from worship services
- A nonprofit offers transportation for the community it serves
- And many more...
Joy Rider Accounts
Joy Rider account examples include:
- An individual who wishes to fund transportation in order to maintain independence and active lifestyle
- A family who wishes to offer rides for a grandparent who can no longer drive
- And many more...
Pay for Rides Add trips or pay a balance on Chapter Accounts.
Rider Safety is Paramount
Commitment to Safety
We take the safety of our riders seriously.
- All rideshare drivers must pass background checks.
- Common Courtesy, the rideshare companies, and the drivers themselves all have insurance covering the trip.
- Common Courtesy Transportation Logistics Coordinators are also monitoring each trip in real time and are available by phone throughout the experience.
- We partner with leading rideshare service providers to ensure your members reach their destinations smoothly and safely.
We're Growing Fast Current Chapters
American Parkinson’s Disease Association • Atlanta Community Food Bank • Atlanta Hearing Associates • City of Atlanta • Coastal Health • Creative Enterprises, Forsyth County, GA • Dekalb County, GA • Dekalb Office of Senior Affairs • Duluth Co Op • Emory University Hospital • Forsyth County, GA Department of Transportation • Fulton County, GA Senior Services • Grady Behavioral Health • Grady Cancer Center • Grady EMS • Grady Heart Failure Program • Grady Infectious Disease Program • Grady Memorial Hospital • Grady Social Services • Holy Innocents Episcopal Church • Hope Dekalb • Hope Fulton • Hope Gwinnett • Innovative Living • Kids to Leaders • Medside • National Aging in Place Council • National Aging in Place Council • North Fulton, GA Senior Services • North Fulton Senior Services • Partnership for Community Action • Returning Citizens-Uplift Program • Right at Home Senior Care • Riverwoods Behavioral Health • Southern Teal Foundation, Columbus • St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church • Su-Kor • UHS • UHS-Savannah • UnitedHealthcare • United Healthcare • United Way • United Way of Atlanta • Wellcare Medicare Health Insurance • WellStar Health • Zephyrhills First Congregational Church