Government State, Local, & Federal Agencies
Common Courtesy proudly serves city, county, state and federal government agencies who wish to provide high-quality, low-cost transportation to their citizens and minimize community isolation.
Examples of the government agencies we may serve include:
- City governments
- County governments
- State governments
- Federal government
- Departments of Transportation
- Departments of Senior Services
Why choose Common Courtesy for your government program?
- Easy To Use: You set the parameters for types of rides and distances you’d like to fund, then riders simply call Common Courtesy to coordinate trips as needed.
- Low Cost: Government partners can expect to save $10 - $16 per trip compared to traditional van services for a typical trip of 10-15 miles.
- Van service: $34 per trip on average (excluding capital costs)
- Common Courtesy: $16 per trip on average
- Increased Efficiency: Reduce paperwork and save time with our streamlined system.
- Short Wait Times: Riders report wait times of only 5 to 15 minutes on average.
- Safe: A Common Courtesy representative monitors the trip in real-time and is available by phone for the rider throughout the experience. Rideshare drivers have insurance, pass background checks, and are continually rated for quality.
- Approved Vendor: Common Courtesy is US Government SAM (System for Awards Management) approved supplier.
Many Government-Funded Transportation Use Cases
- Shuttle eligible seniors to and from senior centers or active adult centers
- Help needy residents travel to doctor appointments or grocery stores
- Deliver meals to food-insecure citizens
- Enhance citizen independence and quality of life
Fulton County, GA Senior Services
It’s really being used by everybody.
– Cindy Jones Mills, Forsyth County, GA Commission Chairwoman
This is a prime example of Government and Private enterprise working together for common good.
– Bob Carr on working with Fulton County, GA to help seniors get to vaccine sites
Affordable & Safe How Much Does It Cost?
Self-Managed: Rideshare Trip Cost + $1
- Under this option, we’ll teach your chapter how to use Lyft and Uber’s concierge platforms so you can schedule and monitor your members’ rides independently.
CC Managed: Rideshare Trip Cost + $4
- Under this option, we’ll schedule and monitor your group’s trips for you. You’ll only need to tell us when and where your members need to go, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Save With Our Services
- Rideshare trips are typically less expensive than taxi trips, and pricing is based on a base fare, a booking fee, and time and distance costs.
- Partners typically save $10 - $16 per trip compared to traditional van services for trips of 10 to 15 miles, and we offer easy monthly billing.
Government Partnerships In The News
- Nonprofit rideshare service helps Fulton seniors get to vaccine sites
- Forsyth unveils “Ride Share” special transportation service
- Fulton County offering seniors Uber/Lyft services
- Uber, Lyft fill needs gap in senior transportation
- Innovative partnership helps fund rides for those unable to drive
- Forsyth County extends agreement for senior transport service
Some of the Government Chapters We’ve Successfully Served Include:
- City of Atlanta
- Dekalb County, GA
- Forsyth County, GA Department of Transportation
- Fulton County, GA Senior Services
- North Fulton, GA Senior Services