Get Started Today
Our TLC Team uses rideshare technology to coordinate low-cost trips for those who need transportation.
Step 1 — Say Hello
Browse our options, then get in touch so we can answer any questions.
Step 2 — Sign Up
Register for an account.
- Chapter accounts: Groups funding rides for members.
- Common Courtesy "Ride Club" accounts: Rides for one person funded by the rider or a group.
Step 3 — Ride
- When you’re ready to ride, contact us with your trip information and we’ll schedule and monitor your trip.
- We’ll provide your driver’s name, vehicle information, and estimated time of arrival so you’ll be ready when he or she arrives.
- Your driver will already know your destination, so you can sit back and enjoy the trip. When you reach your destination, simply thank your driver and exit the vehicle.
- We take the safety of our riders seriously. Read about our safety precautions here.
Ready to sign up?
Sign up to ride as an individual or pay for a family member, or start a chapter for groups, healthcare providers, governments, and nonprofits.
Have more questions?
Give one of our founders a call now at (678) 809-2521 to get started.